Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

2010 was an incredible year and I look forward to everything 2011 has to offer. Here are a few things I want to do:

Write more! Keep up this blog and work on that children's story that has been swimming around in my head for years...
Organize, organize, organize! This has always been a goal of mine. Maybe this year I will discover the secret...
Family French lessons! We purchased Rosetta Stone a few months ago to prepare for a trip to Europe in the summer of 2012...
Continue guitar lessons- I learned a few chords this past year, now I just have to put them together in a song...
Adding lots of new pieces to my shop...
Love Letters 

Little Bee

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! All of your necklaces are lovely! Excited to read more of your blog.
    <3 Leigh
    kate-and-leigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete