Thursday, December 15, 2011

West Elm Event


Whew! I haven't posted anything in 2 weeks, but so much has been happening! Here are some photos from the West Elm/Etsy Handmade Holiday Workshop that took place on December 1st. Better late than never! It was a great event and we donated a Christmas tree complete with handmade ornaments to a local charity. The West Elm crew was wonderful, I met a lot of great people and hung out with some  fellow Etsians (see below- click on their name to check out their Etsy shops)

Next week, I will write more about a couple of weekend trips-
one to Branson, Missouri and my 50th birthday in New York City!


West Elm Orlando

My table! I loved using West Elm pieces for my display!

 Decorating Christmas ornaments

The Christmas tree for Great Oaks Village 

Tanya from Indo Bay

Gina from Nina Mantra
Vanessa from Marina at Makina

No comments:

Post a Comment