Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Punctuation on Smash!


I have been so busy the last few weeks with Ashton's high school graduation (which was wonderful!) that I haven't posted anything in a while. I have also been behind in watching my favorite television shows. I really don't have that many, but one of my guilty pleasures is NBC's Smash. I love watching behind the scenes of the making of a hit broadway show. 

Since I am a jewelry designer, I am always noticing the jewelry on any and every television show I watch. So, while watching episode 14, Previews, I literally screamed and almost fell out of my chair when I saw Debra Messing (Julia) wearing my Little Sparrow with Pearl Necklace! 

It is in the scene where Will Chase (Swift) is confronting Julia in the hotel lobby and she tells him that she doesn't want him back. Debra always looks amazing, but even more so in Punctuation!
Thank you, Smash!


No comments:

Post a Comment